Our Artist Co-Op was created to help artists build a sustainable way of life. At the Director membership level, you be building just that.
Membership benefits include:
- Monthly networking brunch: Every month, we gather as artists to network, to grow, to rejuvenate, to inspire and to be inspired. Each gathering features artist presentations, keynote speakers covering topics to help you grow your business--marketing, grant writing, website building, and much more. We also work to plan co-op wide events for the community and enjoy fellowship over waffles, coffee, & hot tea. Meetings are held the 3rd Saturday of each month at the studio.
- Exclusive emails & events: That's right--curated content just for you. At our monthly gatherings, we work to identify tools and supports that our artists need. These curated emails and events are designed to connect you with those tools and supports.
- $10/hour space rental: There is nothing that speaks to you as a professional like having a professional studio for your classes and appointments. Rentals must be scheduled in advance through our scheduling tool. Worried about time? Don't be. We have access to 4 different studios to suit your needs and time demands. Pick the one that suits you best.
- Includes 4 hours/month studio rental: Dedicated time in our studio to host your classes or create your art.
- Artist bio & contact on our website: Your headshot, a short bio, and contact information will be displayed on our "Artists" page so interested parties can contact you for work.
- Unlimited access to our co-working space: That's right, you can come hang out at Katharsis Studios anytime we are open. Use the wifi, grab coffee or tea. No need to make an appointment, just stop in and "release the creative".
Our studio is open for you. Come sip on a hot beverage and dream big dreams with us!