Our Artist Co-Op was created to help artists build a sustainable way of life. At the Exuctive Producer membership level, you will be well on your way to creating just that.
Membership benefits include:
- Monthly networking brunch: Every month, we gather as artists to network, to grow, to rejuvenate, to inspire and to be inspired. Each gathering features artist presentations, keynote speakers covering topics to help you grow your business--marketing, grant writing, website building, and much more. We also work to plan co-op wide events for the community and enjoy fellowship over waffles, coffee, & hot tea. Meetings are held the 3rd Saturday of each month at the studio.
- Exclusive emails & events: That's right--curated content just for you. At our monthly gatherings, we work to identify tools and supports that our artists need. These curated emails and events are designed to connect you with those tools and supports.
- $10/hour space rental: There is nothing that speaks to you as a professional like having a professional studio for your classes and appointments. Rentals must be scheduled in advance through our scheduling tool. Worried about time? Don't be. We have access to 4 different studios to suit your needs and time demands. Pick the one that suits you best.
- Includes 12 hours/month studio rental: Dedicated time in our studio to host your classes or create your art. As an Executive Producer, you will have access to our scheduling tool 24 hours before the rest of the co-op so you can pick your days and times first.
- Reception services: Reserved access to our studio lobby and a receptionist to check in your guests and handle payments so you can make the most of your time.
- Artist bio & contact on our website: Your headshot, a short bio, and contact information will be displayed on our "Artists" page so interested parties can contact you for work.
- Mail service: stop using your home address or a P.O. box for your business. As an Executive Producer, this is your home. Have your mail sent here. Having a physical business address is also necessary for nonprofit status. This way, you have all of the benefits of having your own space, but at a fraction of the cost.
- Need webhosting? No more. Display all of your classes and products on our website. We will even collect payment online and cut you a check.
- Expand your reach. Submit your ads each month to be included on our website and in our outreach emails. Tap into the Katharsis Community. Welcome to the family.
- Unlimited access to our co-working space: That's right, you can come hang out at Katharsis Studios anytime we are open. Use the wifi, grab coffee or tea. No need to make an appointment, just stop in and "release the creative".
Our studio is open for you. Come sip on a hot beverage and dream big dreams with us!